PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH PUFFLAND.
By accessing this website you agree to the compliance of the following terms. These terms apply to any and everyone who decides to access this website.
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
You must be at least 19 years of age to access the website. By accepting the terms upon entry you confirm that you are at least 19 years of age.
THE AGREEMENT BELOW CONFIRMS YOUR USE OF THE PUFFLAND SITE. TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS, CLICK “AGREE,” IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT CLICK “AGREE,” AND DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
1. Puffland only sells to those living in Canada, delivery addresses must be within Canada. Puffland does not ship or deal with anyone outside of Canada.
2. To purchase any product(s) all customers must be at least 19 years of age or older.
3. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
4. Shipping on all orders under $99.99 is $20 and any orders over $99.99 will receive free shipping Canada wide.
5. Puffland will not take responsibility for the following errors:
– Mistakes made by the postal offices or parcels damaged by postal service.
– Address given by the customer or expired po box numbers.
– Stolen packages after delivery.
6. You must be a Canadian Citizen.
7. You are not affiliated in any way with any law enforcement.
8. All orders are guaranteed by Canada Post to arrive on time, with the exception of Nunavut, Newfoundland and the Northwest Territories.
9. Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. All orders are shipped via Canada Post and takes 2-7 business days on average excluding the holiday season.
10. Puffland currently only accepts E-Money transfer/Interac E-Transfer (EMT). Customers must follow payment instructions provided once the order has been placed. Order processing will not begin until payment has been received in full.
THE USE OF MARIJUANA WITHOUT A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION OR RECOMMENDATION IS A VIOLATION OF LAWS IN CANADA. IN ADDITION THE USE OF MARIJUANA OR ANY DRUG WITHOUT A DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION AND/OR INSTRUCTION COULD HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON YOUR HEALTH.